Often, fraud departments are flying blind regarding the most efficient ways to assemble their teams, conduct their operations and evaluate solutions. Join Card Not Present Editor-in-Chief DJ Murphy, Editor-at-Large Karisse Hendrick and Sam Garwood, Fraud Consultant for RISK IDENT, as they detail results of a new survey that asked fraud professionals to shed some light on the processes and tools digital merchants use to combat fraud.
- How merchants of different sizes and in different verticals compose their teams and KPIs they use to measure success
- Typical organizational structures and how they affect teams
- The mix of fraud prevention tools and manual review processes found across the industry
- Sam Garwood | Fraud Consultant, Risk Ident
- DJ Murphy | Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
- Karisse Hendrick | Editor-at-Large, Card Not Present