This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form and to access the rebroadcast.
With a new year around the corner, 2018 promises to transform how we handle consumer data…but what does that mean for chargebacks?
Developing trends, new regulations, and big changes will change payment disputes forever.
Join Finish Line's Dajana Gajic, Chargebacks911's Monica Eaton-Cardone and CNP's editor-in-chief D.J. Murphy as they explore the developing trends and new regulations that will change payment disputes forever. You won't want to miss this free webinar.
What you will learn:
- The top e-commerce fraud trends of 2017
- How these trends affect year-end chargebacks
- Chargeback forecast for 2018
- New regulations and their effects on merchants around the globe
- Dajana Gajic, eCommerce Fraud Management – CEFI, Finish Line
- Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO & Cofounder, Chargebacks911
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present ®
Not going to be in the office on Dec. 14th? No problem, register now and we will let you know as soon as the rebroadcast is live.