For many online merchants, the holiday season is one big sales spike that starts in November and ends in January. We combed our data from past years, and identified distinct shopping and risk patterns throughout this period. In this webinar Emilie Grunzweig, Director of Analysis Insights at Riskified; Yarden Altshull, Content Director at Riskified; and DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at CNP break down the holiday season into 4 sub-seasons, to give merchants tools to better anticipate customer behavior, better manage risk, and capitalize on the holiday season’s opportunities.
You Will Learn:
- How fraud fluctuates throughout the different holidays sub-seasons
- When items you thought were risky are actually safe
- What types of shoppers frequent your online shop during each period
- Emilie Grunzweig, Director of Analysis Insights at Riskified
- Yarden Altshull, Content Director at Riskified
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present