An Analysis of Evolving Highlights, Trends and Predictions from the Q2 2017 Cybercrime Report
Cybercrime is an ever-evolving beast, a growth industry incorporating nation states, globally-networked fraud rings and opportunistic lone wolves. Threats are continuous with new and emerging industries suffering sustained attacks while bot and identity-based attacks continue to target the big players in financial services, eCommerce and media.
Businesses must be on the front line of the battle, immersing themselves in the evolving threats and understanding the most effective ways to mitigate against them.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO THE RIGHT TO REGISTER
Join this webinar to learn: Key highlights, trends and predictions from the Q2 2017 ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report (looking at financial services, eCommerce, insurance and media industries)
- Analysis of new fraud patterns this quarter:
- The complexity of networked attacks
- The growth in mobile attack rates
- The diverse regional anatomy of cybercrime
- Threats facing shopping loan companies, the rideshare industry and media organizations
Rebekah Moody, Product Marketing Director at ThreatMetrix
DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at CardNotPresent.com