The 5 legit shoppers you're rejecting.
This webinar has already occurred, please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
In 2017, the average merchant lost about 1.5% of revenue to false declines. These orders are perfectly legitimate, but canceled by merchants who either have overly strict fraud rules in place, or just are uncomfortable with one or more data points in the order.
So, who are the people most often behind these false declines, and how can merchants identify them and start accepting more of their orders? In this webinar we look at five archetypes we’ve identified as being the most common wrongful victims of risk-averse merchants, and tell you how to spot these legit order patterns and boost approval rates.
You'll learn how to:
- Boost approval rates by learning to accept commonly declined order segments
- Protect brand reputation by improving customer service
- Bolster international growth by getting more comfortable approving international orders
- Emilie Grunzweig |Sr. Fraud Analyst, Riskified
- Ephy Rinsky | Marketing, Riskified
- DJ Murphy | Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present®