An Inside Look at the LexisNexis® True Cost of FraudSM Retail Study
Retail fraud is evolving.
Learn to prevent losses with a multi-layered defense.
Online channels and sales of digital goods are increasing the volume of fraud at retailers—from a monthly average of 238 to 306 successful fraudulent transactions. In 2018, every dollar of fraud cost merchants $2.94, a 6% increase from last year.1 But here’s the good news: retailers don’t have to accept these losses as a cost of doing online business.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the newest fraud trends and how your organization can defend against these challenges and stop fraudsters from devouring your profits.
Our fraud experts will deliver a detailed overview to help you:
- Understand the degree to which fraud costs are increasing in the e-Commerce environment
- Identify the channels and types of goods most at risk for fraud
- Pinpoint the factors making identity fraud increasingly difficult to detect
- Discover the benefits of leveraging specific solutions tailored to different channels and transaction risks
- Learn how to combat fraud more effectively with multi-layered mitigation tactics
KS&R, Vice President and Principal
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions, Director, Fraud and Identity Management
Card Not Present®, Editor-in-Chief
1 LexisNexis® True Cost of FraudSM Study- Retail Report