Despite your successes, a common problem fraud prevention professionals face is how to effectively communicate your team’s value to corporate leaders. Often, management thinks e-commerce fraud isn’t very significant or, even worse, that stopping fraud means saying “no” to sales. As a result, fraud departments are often unable to upgrade the technology they rely on or are left out of strategic decision-making, which can lead to more opportunity for fraudsters to empty the organization’s coffers.
Get our FREE CNP Merchant Guide to learn:
- How to speak to executives in the analytical language they understand
- Which key performance indicators will most persuasively support your cause
- How you can utilize the LexisNexis® True Cost of Fraud Study to quantitatively show your value
- How to align your fraud team objectives with overall corporate strategy
- Ways to make your fraud team indispensable to your company
Fill out the form to the right to get your CNP Merchant Guide.