How to Protect Your Brand & Customers
With malicious actors increasingly targeting login credentials, it's becoming difficult to tell your good customers from fraudsters. Account takeover (ATO) fraud is one of the fastest growing fraud types affecting online merchants. One recent measure found that ATO attempts increased 122% from 2016 to 2017. This webinar will explain how ATO fraud manifests and how merchants can defend brand reputation, customers' personal information, and revenue against this sophisticated type of fraud.
Join CNP Editor-in-Chief D.J. Murphy as he welcomes Alon Shem-Tov, Riskified’s head of ATO Product, who will discuss various methods and actionable insights merchants can take to mitigate ATO attacks.
- The scope of the ATO problem and the damage these attacks inflict beyond just stolen goods
- How to detect and stop login attempts from bad actors before customer PII is compromised
- Why fraudsters often employ bots and how to spot non-human users
- Best practices for verifying customer identities without causing unnecessary friction
- Alon Shem-Tov | Head of ATO Product, Riskified
- Ephy Rinsky | Content Marketing, Riskified
- DJ Murphy | Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present®