The subscription model is ultra hot, but organizations that want to leverage it will find out quickly that card declines can kill potential revenue gains. There are strategies, though, that enable subscription businesses—online and physical alike—to capture that recurring revenue without losing so much of it to declines that can lead to increased churn and reduced lifetime customer value.
Join Austin Millius of eCard Transactions along with Karla Norris and Kelly Hunter of the YMCA of Middle Tennessee and DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at CNP as they examine how effectively using Account Updater, re-presenting soft declines to the issuer, starting a dialogue with the subscriber and communicating with your gateway can combine to recover up to 90% of the revenue potentially lost to issuer declines.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The importance of fully leveraging Account Updater
- The best times and ways to re-present soft declines
- How to automate subscriber contact
- What to ask your gateway to optimize revenue and limit declines
- Karla Norris, Revenue Administrator at YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Kelly Hunter, Controller at YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Austin Millius, VP of Sales at eCard Transactions
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present