Protect your digital business against today’s collaborative fraud rings
This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
As fraud rings become more organized, more complex, and harder to catch, how do you stay ahead of them without compromising the user experience?
In this webinar we will examine new trends in digital fraud from account takeover to synthetic fraud. We’ll also discuss how businesses can balance deterring and eliminating fraudulent activity, with providing seamless authentication/authorization experiences, and maintaining compliance.
You will learn:
- Proven methods to make the internet a safer place for digital business
- How to build trusted and secure online connections for your customers
- Ways to streamline and enhance your fraud prevention and investigations
- The state of today’s emerging online fraud trends
- Dimi Radu, Global Document & Fraud Expert at Onfido
- Scott Olson, VP of Product Marketing at iovation, a TransUnion Company
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present