Overcoming payment declines: recoup revenue and boost conversions
This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
One out of every 10 e-commerce dollars that make it to checkout is declined by a credit card issuer during payment authorization. But, it’s not always clear why, or if the decline was warranted at all. Research by e-commerce revenue protection vendor Riskified has found that up to 70 percent of issuer-declined orders are placed by legitimate customers who can afford to make the purchase. And typically, merchants receive scant information explaining the response—usually only a code that translates to “Do Not Honor” or “Declined.”
What, if anything, can merchants do to recover this unnecessarily lost revenue?
In this webinar, attendees will learn
- The full scope of the payment declines issue: what is being declined and why
- Which retailers and shoppers are most likely to be impacted by payment declines
- How merchants can use technology to fight back and recoup lost revenue
- Alon Shem Tov | Senior Product Manager | Riskified
- Ephraim Rinsky | Marketing | Riskified
- DJ Murphy | Editor-in-Chief | CNP