LexisNexis® Risk Solutions 2020 True Cost of Fraud Study: Retail/E-Commerce Webinar
This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form the access the rebroadcast.
What impact does fraud really have on your business? If you think it’s just the cost of the goods that were stolen…you’re wrong. The retail edition of the LexisNexis® Risk Solutions 2020 True Cost of FraudTM Study found the cost of fraud to merchants across the U.S. increased 7.3% in the last year.
This webinar is part of our CNP inFocus this month covering how, as a fraud department, to communicate the value of what you do to others in your company. In addition to getting an inside look at this long-standing annual fraud benchmark study, the metrics within are effective tools you can use to communicate your fraud team's value to corporate leadership.
You will learn:
- How fraud truly affects e-commerce retailers
- Which contributing factors affect the rise in the cost of fraud
- How integrating a digital customer experience with fraud prevention can reduce fraud cost
- What effects the Covid-19 pandemic is having on retail fraud
- Christopher Schnieper, Director, Fraud & Identity Market Planning, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent
Chris Schnieper is a Director of Market Planning in the Fraud & Identity area. He focuses on working across a variety of different industries from small companies to large multi-national organizations on strategic fraud challenges and authentication needs.
Chris has over 20+ years working in the payments and risk space across strategy, product and technology roles. Prior to joining LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Chris has help positions with organizations such as Bank of America, Accenture, Early Warning Services and American Express.
- Customer interaction and fraud techniques
- Emerging authentication models
- Impact of fraud on individuals and organizations
Chris holds a Bachelor degree from Albright College and MBA in Accounting and Technology from St Joseph’s University.