Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow.
Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
Right now, nothing is certain. Every trend has been upended and organizing an effective fraud prevention plan grows more complicated every day. We know fraudsters won't let this global crisis go to waste and will continue to collaborate and develop new tactics to attack merchants every day. To help you combat these new tactics, we have assembled a diverse panel of experts to present real data, real insights and real client experiences that will help you proactively prevent the coming fraud storm.
In our sixth education session for the CNP Virtual Summit Series, DJ Murphy will be joined by Jacqueline Hart from Patreon, Kimberly Sutherland from LexisNexis Risk Solutions and Harshad Agashe from Emailage, a LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company to explore actionable data insights that will help prevent fraud in uncertain times today and tomorrow.
You will learn:
- How fraudsters have found new opportunities with Synthetic ID and other fraud tactics
- Why false positives & friendly fraud have exploded in the wake of Covid-19
- How consumer behavior has affected the usefulness of DeviceID as a fraud prevention tool
- Detailed intelligence on how to build your fraud strategy at an organizational level
- Insights to help you face risk decisioning challenges today and tomorrow
- Jacqueline Hart, Sr. Director of Trust and Safety, Patreon
- Kim Sutherland, Vice President, Market Strategy, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Harshad Agashe, VP Product, Emailage, a LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present