COVID-19: The Chargeback Effect
This webinar has already occurred. Fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
The COVID-19 crisis has driven consumers to eCommerce in unprecedented numbers—and businesses are struggling with a whole new set of challenges: broken supply lines, order cancellations, inconsistent delivery, and more. Perhaps worst of all, businesses experiencing fewer transactions as well as those seeing record growth are reporting a huge spike in chargebacks.
Chargeback management has never been more important; the time to start planning for post-pandemic recovery is now. In this seventh education session for the CNP Virtual Summit Series, our experts will offer experienced-based advice and insider expertise on ways merchants can maximize revenue recovery while working to prevent chargebacks in the future.
You will learn:
- Why even successful businesses are seeing a surge in chargebacks
- How beefing up customer service efforts can mitigate chargeback risk
- Maximizing revenue recovery through strategic representment
- Don Bush, VP Partner Engagement, Chargebacks911
- Harlan Hutson, Director of Brand Strategy, Chargebacks911
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present