Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
This session has already occurred. Please fill out the form to access the rebroadcast.
Recent weeks have disrupted billions of lives around the world. Nearly every one of us is grappling with a wildly different life than we were only a short while ago and we’re all figuring out how to do our jobs in a new environment. While the world is generally experiencing an economic slowdown, however, certain verticals in digital commerce are booming. Is it business as usual for fraudsters, too?
In this first session of the CNP Virtual Summit Series, Card Not Present Editor in Chief D.J. Murphy and Karisse Hendrick, founder and principal of Chargelytics Consulting talk about the impact of “the new normal” on fraud and payments in the digital commerce space.
You will learn:
- How the pandemic has affected various e-commerce verticals
- How fraudsters are taking advantage of the current situation
- How fraud departments are adapting to work-from-home or reduced headcount due to illness
- Karisse Hendrick, Founder & Principal at Chargelytics Consulting
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present