Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
Fraud teams often struggle to show others in their own company the value they bring. Whether it’s their impact on bottom line profits or justifying headcount for manual review, “how do I get them to understand our value?” is asked often. Add an international pandemic to the mix and the question becomes not only more complicated, but more important.
In our fifth education session for the CNP Virtual Summit Series, we will explore practical KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) you can use to demonstrate the value of your fraud prevention team to upper management and effectively leverage change in your organization.
You will learn:
- Which KPIs you should use to measure your team's effectiveness
- How to effectively communicate your value to business leaders
- How to interpret data to know when a new solution may improve a specific metric
- How to align your department and business goals
- Which KPIs you should highlight for executives to communicate the health of the business and/or the need for changes
- Justin Staskiewicz, Non-Cash Payments and Fraud Prevention, Whataburger
- PJ Rohall, Founder, About-Fraud
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present
- Karisse Hendrick, Founder and Principal, Chargelytics Consulting