Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
In these uncertain times, we all are forced to play catch up and adapt to ever-evolving circumstances. Erratic consumer behavior, new fraud vectors, and fluctuations in order volume are new challenges facing businesses.
So what can you do to ensure you are prepared to operate and thrive during the weeks and months ahead?
You will learn:
- Insights from industry experts on how to future-proof your business
- The tools and processes you need to navigate these unpredictable times
- Trends that we are seeing and the different verticals most affected by the pandemic
- How to ensure your digital trust and safety strategy continues to protect and grow your business
- Kaity Reagle, Head of Trust & Safety at Harry's, Inc
- Jeff Sakasegawa, Trust & Safety Architect at Sift
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present