How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
As defenders learn more about identifying and preventing credit card fraud, cybercriminals evolve their tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs). And, as we face an unprecedented pandemic across the globe, we must consider how it impacts the credit card fraud market, card shops, and other illicit communities.
In our third education session for the CNP Virtual Summit Series, CNP's Editor-in-Chief DJ Murphy will be joined by Flashpoint’s Ian Gray & Mike Smola as they dive into card shops like Joker’s Stash, marketplaces like Genesis, and other collections, where fraudsters flock to get the tools and tactics they need to steal from your business.
You will learn:
- How intelligence from the right sources can help combat crimes like account takeover (ATO)
- What cybercriminals need to conduct credit card fraud and how they gather this information
- What your intelligence teams should look out for when it comes to card fraud
- How coronavirus has impacted the way malicious threat actors are buying and selling information
- Ian Gray, Director of Intelligence at Flashpoint
- Mike Smola, Director, Risk Intelligence Strategy at Flashpoint
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present