Combating Online Identity Threats with Deep Data
This webinar had already occurred, please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
Endless data breaches and PII harvesting through social engineering have resulted in oceans of stolen identity data being bought & sold on the dark web. Additionally, bad actors are supercharging stolen identities with automated attacks using bots and targeting victims using new threat vectors like supply-chain attacks. As digital identity gradually replaces physical identity, online users are now facing a growing world of identity threats.
You will learn about:
- Recent and emerging challenges with online identity
- Layers of identity threats and why visibility is crucial for effective merchant decisioning
- Prioritizing workflows to solve current and future online fraud threats
- Emerging identity assurance and authentication using deep data
- George F. Freeman, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Fraud & Identity, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present
*Not available on July 28? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.