Connected Intelligence: A Holistic Approach to Authentication & Security
Webinar: Thursday, August 29 at 1PM ET | 10AM PT
Holiday season is approaching and spending is again expected to set records as shopping has become more convenient than ever. But as mobile, in-app, and IoT payments continue to grow, financial institutions and merchants must stitch together an increasingly fragmented dataset during authentication that doesn’t disrupt the consumer experience—possibly sending customers to your competitors.
A multi-layered approach to security that delivers connected intelligence—thousands of data points and hundreds of decision points throughout the customer journey, evaluated by a coordinated set of AI-based services—not only protects consumers but helps ensure financial institutions’ and merchants’ own environments are not compromised during a transaction.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Keys to success during this holiday season – what we’ve seen and what to expect
- How partners can leverage security to offer a more seamless experience
- Why the future of authentication is personal and dynamic
- Diego Szteinhendler, VP Authentication Solutions, Mastercard
- Christopher Bailey, CEO, NuData Security a Mastercard Company
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present