Drive Down Digital Fraud Loss AND Increase Top-Line Revenue
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 2PM ET
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated digital adoption by consumers by as much as five years. As digital transactions exploded, merchants began seeing increasingly significant fraud losses. At the same time, the cost of friction to business is more than $250 billion in North America alone, much of which is related to fraud-fighting efforts. In this session, CNP Editor-in-Chief DJ Murphy will be joined by Partha Sarathy, global fraud architect at F5, to discuss how adopting holistic organizational alignment can reduce your fraud losses and increase top-line revenue for your company.
In this session, you will learn:
- Fighting Fraud at the Front Door - Why unifying organizational boundaries and functions will become a guiding principle for 2021 and beyond.
- Security ≠ Friction - Why business leaders must align their application security, digital fraud, CX and marketing teams to positively impact both top and bottom-line performance.
- Increase topline revenue - How e-commerce businesses are seeing tens of millions in revenue uplift.
- Partha Sarathy, Global Fraud Architect, F5
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on June 2? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.