End-to-End Fraud Support: Tackling pre and post-transaction fraud the smart way
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 2PM ET
Prevent, Detect, Investigate, Recover
Each year, bad actors get more sophisticated and adapt their tactics and methods to the fraud prevention strategies merchants have implemented to stop them. This means you CANNOT focus attention and technology solely on the point of transaction and expect to protect your revenue. A more holistic, end-to-end approach is necessary to beat fraud. In this webinar, attendees will learn about technologies that help prevent and detect fraud pre-transaction and services that combat and recover chargebacks post-transaction.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Deliver a frictionless customer experience while staying ahead of fraud and chargebacks
- Verify identities, detect synthetic identities and account takeover, and resolve billing/shipping address discrepancies
- Stop chargebacks while they're still in the dispute phase
- Prevent friendly fraud and recover revenue lost to fraudulent chargebacks
- Karisse Hendrick, Founder, Chargelytics Consulting
- Cody Young, Product Marketing Consultant, Pipl
- Bob Nendza, VP, Corporate Communications, Pipl
- Suresh Dakshina, Cofounder & President, Chargeback Gurus
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on May 18? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.