New Study - Fraud and Chargebacks in a Post-Pandemic World
Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1 PM ET
Just as merchants are starting to recover from the global pandemic, new types of fraud are emerging, chargebacks are surging, and merchants are wondering what comes next. In this informative webinar, we’ll explore the surge in friendly fraud and what merchants can do to protect their customers.
We surveyed over 400 merchants to see what they’re saying about chargebacks in 2020, and the outlook for 2021. Join us for this fact-filled overview of the results: the evolution and growth of chargebacks, the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on card-not-present fraud, and where we collectively go from here.
You will Learn:
- Who is fighting chargebacks—and how successful they’ve been
- The positive and negative aftereffects of COVID-19
- Consumer trends and behaviors in a post-pandemic world
- New techniques helping to protect merchants going forward
- Combatting the growing threat of friendly fraud
- Emina Zahirovic, Senior Global Payments Manager at HelloFresh
- David Pirtle, VP of Enterprise Engagement at Chargebacks911 & Fi911
- Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO & Co-Founder of Chargebacks911 & Fi911
- DJ Murpy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on June 16? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.