Traditionally, online fraud prevention and good UX have been at odds with each other. When consumers think of security, they always think of friction—complicated password requirements, difficult to remember security questions, and continual demands to answer the question, "Are you a robot?” These measures lead to customer frustration and cart abandonment.
But is there a better way?
Barneys New York is committed to providing the same white-glove experience to their customers online as they have come to expect in stores. Unsatisfied with traditional fraud prevention measures, Barneys decided to change the game—proactively addressing emerging cyber threats while continuing to delight customers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Why the fraud landscape changed at Barneys
- How Barneys partnered with Shape to shift the burden of security from their customers to fraudsters
- Actionable ways all retailers can reduce fraud while also reducing customer friction
- Arthur Fontanilla, Information Security Manager at Barneys New York
- Niki Aggarwal, Product Marketing Lead at Shape Security
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present