Friction, Fraud & Trust: How to Meet Modern Consumers’ Digital Demands
The pressure is on for merchants to build customer trust through a smooth & secure experience from account creation through transaction. Our new research shows 92% of consumers demand fast, frictionless experiences AND security. Any loss of trust can send a shopper to your competitor, perhaps forever.
Join Ekata experts Beth Shulkin and Matt Gonzalez as they discuss how friction, fraud and trust intermingle in the modern digital economy, the industry forces impacting card-not-present transactions and how companies can leverage machine learning behind-the-scenes to address these issues directly.
You will learn:
- What research shows about consumers’ unforgiving nature when it comes to speed, fraud protection and trust
- The interplay between friction, security and lost revenue
- How to improve your customers’ digital experience and increase retention using data and machine learning
- Beth Shulkin, Vice President of Global Marketing at Ekata
- Matt Gonzalez, Senior Product Manager at Ekata
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present