Future Gazing: The Convergence of Identity and Fraud
This webinar has already occurred. Fill out the form to access the rebroadcast video.
In today's world, our identities online are perhaps more important than our real identities. Fraudsters, however, have become adept at mimicking online identities and using real customer details to commit fraud. That's why businesses cannot rely on traditional identity-based methods for detecting and stopping fraud. They must instead consolidate technologies and data insights across fraud prevention, consumer identity management, and website security to create a fraud-free environment that doesn't hinder the user experience.
You will learn:
- Top tips for adopting collaborative approaches to break down departmental silos and move away from point solutions with limited remits
- Challenges with protecting customers across the digital landscape
- How the digital attack surface has grown
- Manav Bhatia, Senior Product Manager, Technology at Amazon
- Ashish Jain, Chief Product Officer at Arkose Labs
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present