How to Reduce Risk in Recurring or Subscription-Based Payments
This webinar has already occurred, please fill out the form to access the rebroadcast.
Subscription-based services are one of the fastest-growing sectors of the U.S. economy. 84% of adults in the U.S. are paying for at least one subscription service and with options from streaming media & software to meal kits and monthly boxes, most have subscribed to more than one.
This presents a huge opportunity for merchants to build a recurring revenue source from an individual consumer and increase their average lifetime value. But the nature of a recurring payment model does come with a substantial amount of risk to the merchant.
Join us on July 22 as we discuss what that risk is and how you can reduce that risk in your business.
You will learn:
- Why recurring or subscription-based payment models make you a high-risk merchant
- Unique risks associated with subscription billing models vs transactional models
- Why recurrent billing makes merchants vulnerable to disputes
- Actionable ways to reduce chargeback risk
- Our picks for anti-fraud tools and suggestions for setting expectations for the consumer
- Large and small initiatives that can reduce the risk around your recurring or subscription-based billing models
- Ross McFerrin, VP eCommerce, Trustly
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on July 22? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.