Late Invoice Dilemma: Learn How Valvoline Gets Paid Faster & Streamlines Their Operations | Free eLearning
This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form to access the on-demand rebroadcast.
Imagine decreasing your Days Sales Outstanding by over 85% while giving your team time for more engaging, more strategic work. That happened for Valvoline when they automated accounts receivable for their fleet services. Companies are being drained by their processes for getting paid, and the solution is automation.
According to BlueSnap’s Progressing Payments Report, it takes up to 15 people and 11 hours for a business to process a single invoice. Then, nearly a third of all customers remit payments late, negatively impacting cash flow. There must be a better way. Join Christopher Ramsay of Valvoline, editor-in-chief DJ Murphy and Rachel Trueblood, SVP of Strategic Marketing & Partner Management at BlueSnap, as they discuss how accounts receivable automation can transform both the business and customer experience.
Join us on Nov. 10 as we discuss how accounts receivable automation can transform both the business and customer experience.
You will learn:
- The Impact of Manual Accounts Receivable Processes
- How to Create Efficiencies through Automation
- Ways to Reduce Your Days Sales Outstanding
- Strategies to Improve the Customer Experience (links, portal, etc.)
- Christopher Ramsay, Account Receivable Administrator, Valvoline
- Rachel Trueblood, SVP of Strategic Marketing & Partner Management, BlueSnap
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present