How Worried Are Your Customers About Account Takeovers?
protect your revenue and brand reputation
Fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast
In an account takeover (ATO) attack, shoppers’ private data and payment methods are compromised, while merchants risk losing loyalty customers, and incurring costly chargebacks.
To better understand the importance of account security, Riskified recently commissioned a survey of 4,000 shoppers, and 425 online merchants, across the US, UK, Germany, and France. We’ll share survey results, and give actionable tips for merchants to protect themselves.
You will learn:
- How important store accounts are to fostering customer loyalty
- How shoppers react when their store accounts are compromised
- What merchants can do to avoid falling victim to large-scale ATO attacks
- Ephraim Rinsky, Product Marketing Manager, Riskified
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent