Lessons Learned From the 2022 Chargeback Field Report
June 28, 2022 at 2PM EST
Chargebacks are evolving, but is the situation getting better? What’s changed for merchants over the last few months? And what new threats are they seeing just over the horizon? Based on the upcoming Chargeback Field Report 2022, this free webinar offers a realistic look at the current state of chargebacks. See what merchants across all industries are saying about the problems they’re dealing with now, and what they’re doing to protect their future revenue.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Rising fraud threats: Where and how merchants are getting hit
- Ongoing shifts in consumer shopping behaviors
- How technology is changing fraud and fraud-fighting
- Proactively dealing with the surging threat of friendly fraud
- Frank Turner, Data Science VP at Chargebacks911
- Jarrod Wright, President of Marketing at Chargebacks911
- Ben Scrancher, Senior Vice President of Business Development at Chargebacks911 & Fi911
- Michael Mersha, Director, Content & Engagement at Card Not Present
*Not available on June 28? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.