Loyalty Points: Hard-earned, easily stolen
Wednesday, Sept. 29 at 2:00 PM ET, 11:00 AM PT
The value of loyalty points is often underestimated—but not by fraudsters. For some, points symbolize a free latte, but for others they can mean a round trip to Europe or a week at their favorite luxury hotel. Over 90% of companies run loyalty programs and, according to Gartner, there are over $140 billion in unspent loyalty points in the United States alone.
And it’s not just the value of loyalty points at risk. With social media amplifying customer frustrations, if their points get stolen, it’s your company’s reputation on the line. With so much at stake and such a high rate of adoption, why isn’t more focus placed on securing these programs? Joe Micara, VP at Callsign discusses how fraudsters take advantage of loyalty programs, and the threat this poses for both customers and organizations.
Join us on Sept. 29 as we discuss which loyalty program loopholes help facilitate fraud, how to identify if your program is at risk and more...
You will learn:
- Why loyalty and friendly fraud are on the rise
- Program loopholes that facilitate fraud
- How to identify if your program is at risk
- Why combating loyalty fraud is critical for organizations and how to stop it
- Joe Micara, Vice President, North America, Callsign
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on Sept. 29? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.