How to level-up your fraud-fighting with Digital Trust & Safety
Organizations that want to compete and win in today’s digital landscape must mature beyond reacting to fraud, and start innovating with a Digital Trust & Safety approach to strategic decisions.
Join Geoff Huang, Vice President of Product Marketing at Sift, to learn how digital pioneers with hyper growth strategies win by implementing a Digital Trust & Safety model. These companies recognize that managing risk and fighting fraud take more than just technology. It's about remodeling business strategies for the challenges and opportunities of a digital world.
How is digital trust and safety different than fraud prevention or risk management? Digital Trust & Safety sees growth and fraud prevention as two sides of the same coin.
You can’t sacrifice one for the other.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to drive more revenue – See how to approve more good orders automatically, increasing top-line growth.
- How to seize new revenue opportunities – Aligning goals gives you the ability to introduce new products and move into new markets without risk.
- How to increase conversion – With less friction in the checkout flow and a more personalized online experience, users have a better experience on your platform.
- What it takes to scale – Bolstered by technology that constantly learns and adapts to evolving fraud patterns, you can automate processes that allow you to grow your customer base and bottom line.
Not going to be in the office on May 16th?
Register now and we will let you know as soon as the rebroadcast is live.
- Geoff Huang, VP Product Marketing at Sift
Geoff has led product marketing at companies like RingCentral and VMware, with a focus on go-to-market execution. He is a strong believer in simplifying the complexity of disruptive technology.
- DJ Murphy, DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at Card Not Present
As editor-in-chief of Card Not Present, D.J. Murphy has day-to-day control of the editorial content on CNP websites and serves as the publication’s main reporter and writer. He brings more than 15 years of media and corporate experience to the company. Prior to Card Not Present®, Murphy served as Associate Editor for Paybefore—a family of primarily electronic publications focused on the prepaid card industry—where he wrote, edited and produced its most-read publication, Paybefore News and created its non-U.S. counterpart Paybefore News International. He also contributed heavily to Paybefore’s other publications: Paybefore Update, Paybefore Magazine and Paybefore Legal.