Social KYC: Using Social Media Data to Verify Your Customers & Reduce Fraud
Thursday, Oct. 7 at 12:30 PM ET, 9:30 AM PT
Online fraud is constantly evolving, with fraudsters sharing profitable tactics with one another, leaving merchants vulnerable. In this webinar, we will talk about the merits of Social KYC: using user’s social media profiles to screen registration data, identifying fraud before it happens. While acquiring your users’ online profiles is difficult, there are tactics to make it less challenging. In addition to identity verification, learn how to use social profiles to reduce or respond to friendly fraud and refund disputes.
Join us on Oct. 7 as we discuss the merits of Social KYC: using data provided on registration to find user’s social media profiles and screen fraud before it happens.
You will learn:
- How to validate users via Social Media
- Ways to integrate Social KYC into risk checks
- How to find the right balance between risk and user friction
- Automating Social KYC
- Bence Jendruszak, Chief Operating Officer, SEON
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present
*Not available on Oct. 7? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.