The Chargeback Field Report: Merchant Statistics from 2019
New regulations and initiatives have brought significant changes to the chargeback process and payments in general. To measure the impact of these changes, we polled a representative cross-section of online, multi-channel, and mobile commerce merchants. The Chargeback Field Report provides their perspective on the current state of chargeback management in the card-not-present space. This free webinar will examine the results from our study to see what merchants and processors are experiencing in the current chargeback situation.
You will learn:
- How VCR and VMPI have impacted the chargeback landscape
- Whether sweeping changes to chargeback and fraud regulation are affecting acquirers' abilities to provide tools and services to help their merchants
- What impact—if any—alerts programs have had in decreasing friendly fraud
- Insights on the major challenges processors and merchants face going forward
- Shaun Bowen, Project Manager, Worldpay
- Jarrod Wright, Marketing Director, Chargebacks911
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent
This webinar has already occurred. Please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.