The Chargeback Field Report: Merchant Statistics from 2019
Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019 at 11AM ET | 8AM PT
New regulations and initiatives have brought significant changes to the chargeback process and payments in general. To measure the impact of these changes, we polled a representative cross-section of online, multi-channel, and mobile commerce merchants. The Chargeback Field Report provides their perspective on the current state of chargeback management in the card-not-present space. This free webinar will examine the results from our study to see what merchants and processors are experiencing in the current chargeback situation.
You will learn:
- How VCR and VMPI have impacted the chargeback landscape
- Whether sweeping changes to chargeback and fraud regulation are affecting acquirers' abilities to provide tools and services to help their merchants
- What impact—if any—alerts programs have had in decreasing friendly fraud
- Insights on the major challenges processors and merchants face going forward
Not going to be in the office on Oct. 24th?
Register now and we will let you know as soon as the rebroadcast is live.
- Shaun Bowen, Project Manager, Worldpay
- Jarrod Wright, Marketing Director, Chargebacks911
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent