The Next Wave of Friendly Fraud Chargebacks
This webinar has already occurred. Fill out the form to access the rebroadcast.
Friendly fraud is a significant problem in e-commerce and it’s getting worse. In this webinar, we will learn how friendly fraud is changing, the cause of friendly fraud chargebacks, ways to deal with them and their relationship with other types of emerging fraud. A panel of fraud veterans explore the bounds of the friendly fraud problem and the difference a solution can have on a company's bottom line.
Join us on April 27 and get answers to questions you've always wanted to ask.
You will learn:
- The importance of fine-tuning your Terms & Conditions
- The tradeoff between returns and return fraud vs. increased friendly fraud
- Handling true fraud vs. friendly fraud chargebacks
- What friendly fraud solutions exist in the market today
- Jonathan Passwell, Vice President of Business Development, Spitty Travel
- Roenen Ben-Ami, Chief Risk Officer, Justt
- Nadav Moskovitch, Director of Partnerships, Justt
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present