Tools, Tactics, Trust & Safety: Taking On Credential Stuffing Attacks
This webinar has already occurred, please fill out the form to access the rebroadcast video.
With databases being offered for sale every day that often contain millions of usernames and passwords from various sources, credentials are being sold and repackaged, giving threat actors access to all of that data to carry out credential stuffing attacks. Threat actors frequently patronize account shops to buy and sell compromised account information for financial, retail, telecommunications, and other accounts.
This webinar will feature Flashpoint analysts Andras Toth-Czifra and Bryan Oliver along with our Editor-in-Chief, DJ Murphy. They will provide an inside look at the various types of brute force attacks and how they can be successfully countered with a focus on trust and safety to help function cross-departmentally and align risk and revenue decision making.
You will learn:
- Brute forcing attack tools and configurations
- Who the bad actors utilizing these credential stuffing/ATO attacks are
- How credential stuffing leads to account takeovers
- Strategies that companies can use to identify/block credential stuffing attacks
- How changing your organizational attitude toward trust & safety can help you succeed
- Bryan Oliver, Cybersecurity Analyst II at Flashpoint
- Andras Toth-Czifra, Analyst, European Cybercrime at Flashpoint
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief at CardNotPresent
*Not available on Nov. 18? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.