[webinar] True Cost of Fraud Study™: Managing Complex Fraud in a Target-Rich Environment
Please fill out the form to access the rebroadcast video.
Fraud continues to increase in complexity. Fraud-as-a-service and BOPIS-related fraud are increasing this year, the impact on merchants is growing. Market disruptions, like the Covid-19 pandemic, are also impacting businesses and creating a target-rich fraud environment we haven’t experienced before. And, the holiday season is looming.
Attend this e-learning session with Chris Schnieper of LexisNexis Risk Solutions as he details actionable data from the True Cost of Fraud Study™ that will help merchants manage these challenging new trends and complexities.
You will learn:
- Best practices for handling different fraud types
- Bottom-line impacts of market disruptions like COVID-19
- How to find, manage and prevent BOPIS fraud
- Data-backed, real-world recommendations from the True Cost of Fraud Study™
- Fraud is complex - Solutions are not one-size-fits-all
- Christopher Schnieper, Director, Fraud & Identity Market Planning, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent
Chris Schnieper is a Director of Market Planning in the Fraud & Identity area. He focuses on working across a variety of different industries from small companies to large multi-national organizations on strategic fraud challenges and authentication needs.
Chris has over 20+ years working in the payments and risk space across strategy, product and technology roles. Prior to joining LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Chris has help positions with organizations such as Bank of America, Accenture, Early Warning Services and American Express.
- Customer interaction and fraud techniques
- Emerging authentication models
- Impact of fraud on individuals and organizations
Chris holds a Bachelor degree from Albright College and MBA in Accounting and Technology from St Joseph’s University.