Unwrapping Holiday Fraud: Protect Your Business & Grow Your Revenue
This webinar has already occurred, please fill out the form to watch the rebroadcast.
The holiday season is the most lucrative quarter for e-commerce merchants. While it’s often viewed as one long sales spike, shopping behavior is not always consistent throughout. We identified six key ‘sub-seasons,’ each with its own unique characteristics and fraud trends. Based on our analysis of tens of billions of dollars in holiday orders, this webinar will dive into these sub-seasons—as well as geographies, order channels, product types and more—to give merchants tools to better anticipate customer behavior, better manage risk, and capitalize on the holiday season’s opportunities.
You will learn:
- The opportunities and challenges merchants face during the holiday season
- Unique shopping behaviors and fraud trends for different segments of the holiday season
- Data and tools to empower merchants to enable more cross-border e-commerce
- Insights on shopping and fraud trends for m-commerce
- Emilie Grunzweig, Director of Insights, Riskified
- Hugh Gordon, Content Marketing, Riskified
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, CardNotPresent