How to Manage Fraud Risk in the Post-Pandemic Era
June 22, 2022 at 2PM EST
If you knew that 86% of your traffic came from trusted users, wouldn’t you want to focus more on providing a better user experience and less on fraud challenges that put up roadblocks? We thought so. As online traffic and user expectations for streamlined, personalized experiences continue to grow, though, how do you provide exceptional UX for the overwhelming majority of your customers who are legitimate, but still protect your bottom line from bad actors?
In this webinar, we will help you understand today’s online landscape and offer a better user experience with behavioral tools that are invisible to your trusted users but that also effectively mitigate evolving threats. Our panel of experts will dive into NuData’s Consumer and Risk Trends Report that reaffirms an important principle: UX is king, but it’s possible to get there securely.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand post-pandemic online user trends to build UX strategies.
- See the patterns that the majority of today’s attacks have in common.
- Learn how behavioral tools can help deliver the streamlined UX your customers deserve.
- Jonathan McGrandle, Director, Product Delivery at NuData Security, a Mastercard Company
- Matt Melnik, Director, Analytics & Metrics at NuData Security, a Mastercard Company
- Michael Mersha, Director, Content & Engagement at Card Not Present
*Not available on June 22? Sign up now and we will let you know when the rebroadcast is available.